At PACLAND, we provide careers…not just jobs.
As PACLAND continues to grow we are in pursuit of qualified candidates to join our ranks. If you have experience in the positions listed below and are interested in employment with PACLAND, please provide us your resume and a cover letter and we’ll review for consideration. Due to the volume of interest in PACLAND we will not be able to respond to every submission. We will contact you if we are interested in pursuing you as an employment candidate.
Submissions should be sent to: email@example.com
Senior Transportation Project Manager – Olympia
CAD Technician/Designer (Transportation)
Every day we strive for a healthy work experience for our staff and only seek to add new members to our TEAM who are willing to commit to the standards that each current PACLAND TEAM member helped establish. We seek candidates who are committed to and inspired by the following list of professional principles.
- Dedication to a TEAM culture. All employees are empowered to be an active voice and agent in the daily process of providing 1st class service to our clients. Every action taken, no matter what the focus, is done while keeping the best interest of the TEAM dynamic in mind. We are committed to a work environment where each member of our TEAM universally enjoys their PACLAND experience.
- Proactive engagement. We strive to be the best at what we do and encourage staff to seek out solutions and enact change as needed. Each of us feels a deep sense of pride for the role we play in providing solutions to our varied customer base.
- Empowerment. We are driven to excellence and are not afraid to showcase the talents we have. Each member of the PACLAND TEAM is empowered and plays a key role in our company’s success. Healthy attitudes and a sense of belonging/support leads to successful output and a happy TEAM.
- Pride. Each of us truly cares about the welfare of this business, our peers, and our clients.
- Intelligent action. Our TEAM is highly trained, deeply experienced and has set a high standard which is key to providing cost-effective, timely and creative services to our clients. We are targeting like-skilled professionals to help us maintain and grow our reputation as one of the leading development services consulting firms in the United States.
What sets us apart from other development services consulting firms is our commitment to the TEAM dynamic and the emphasis we put on taking care of each member of our staff. Benefits of being a member of the PACLAND TEAM include:
- You get to work in an inspirational environment where work is rewarded and staff feels appreciated.
- Personal and professional development is as important to management as the service we provide our clients.
- An emphasis is placed on the health and well being of our staff; we mandate that each staff member must enjoy their work experience and have fun while being productive.
- Competitive pay and benefits including: 401K with employer match; health, vision, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; opportunity for financial performance awards; access to current technology and training; three weeks of paid time-off; and pay for every hour worked, not just a base salary.